Storm Damage Repair
Our parent company, PRS, is an industry leader in the restoration industry. We are prepared to respond immediately to storm damage emergencies, 24 hours a day.
Damage caused from extreme weather and natural disasters requires immediate temporary protection and repairs to prevent further destruction, such as:
- Roof damage from fallen trees
- Shattered windows or broken doors
- Flooding and water damage from rain
When your property is damaged from unforeseen weather conditions, it can be an overwhelming experience. Our goal is to help you through the rebuild process by:
- Getting an accurate and quick estimate of water damage to the insurance company
- Providing emergency temporary repairs to protect undamaged portions of the house or building
- Using moisture meters to discover water damage behind walls and under floors
- Identifying hidden areas of building materials that may be affected by water but go unseen
- Rebuilding damaged property
We are a Class “A” General Contractor, and have certified damage restoration technicians on staff.
Storm Damage Restoration Process:
- Board up the premises to make them safe and secure.
- Remove or restore storm damaged building materials.
- Extract excess water through drying and dehumidification, if necessary.
- Home construction repairs and rebuilding.
Our extensive experience in handling these types of situations has earned us a reputation among Virginia insurance companies for rapid response time and professional, quality service.
We keep the property owner informed each step of the process during recovery involving them in every decision along the way. We are prepared to respond immediately to all storm damage emergencies, 24 hours a day.